National Influenza Vaccination Week (NIVW) Toolkit

November 28, 2022

Flu Weekly Newsletter

Influenza (Flu)
2022 - 2023 Flu Season

Flu Vaccine Finder

Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report

Flu activity is elevated across the country. Now is a good time to get a flu vaccine if you haven’t already.
Image campaign of a doctor talking about flu prevention

New Flu Vaccination Promotional Videos

There are new public service announcements about the importance of flu vaccination developed by the Ad Council, the American Medical Association (AMA), CDC and the CDC Foundation. These include videos of doctors answering common flu questions identified in research. You can view these new resources in the Ad Council flu vaccination campaign toolkit.

Image campaign of a girl playing in the playground for “Help them fight flu”

National Influenza Vaccination Week (NIVW) Toolkit

This year NIVW is December 5-9, 2022. NIVW serves to remind everyone that there’s still time to get a flu vaccine. The NIVW toolkit has resources that can be used to share key flu information, including flu vaccination messages and sharable resources. We hope you join us this year as we encourage everyone to protect themselves and their loved ones from flu this season by getting a flu vaccine.

Twitter @CDCDirector

Flu season is here, and flu activity is high across the country. On today’s #DirectorDebrief, I am joined by Lynnette Brammer from @CDCFlu to discuss what you need to know about flu activity this season & the importance of getting your flu vaccine. #FightFlu https://bit.ly/3F6tp6y

Sign up for the newsletter to receive weekly emails about the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak.

1600 Clifton Rd   Atlanta, GA 30329   1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)   TTY: 888-232-6348
Questions or Problems  |