Protecting Our Children and Youth from COVID-19

Protecting Our Children and Youth from COVID-19:

Information for Parents, Caregivers, and Community Partners Webinar

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Minority Health (OMH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Office of Minority Health and Health Equity (OMHHE) invite you to attend the Protecting Our Children and Youth from COVID-19: Information for Parents, Caregivers, and Community Partners webinar on Friday, July 29, 2022, 1:30-3:00 p.m. (ET).

This webinar will provide accurate, timely, and trusted information about how to protect all children from COVID-19. Everyone ages 6 months and older can now get vaccinated against COVID-19, and everyone ages 5 years and older can get a booster if eligible. Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is a key step in protecting children and youth from getting very sick or dying from COVID-19. Speakers include pediatric vaccine experts and community partners leading vaccine efforts for children and youth who will discuss:

  • CDC’s COVID-19 vaccination recommendations for everyone ages 6 months and older, including where to find resources and credible information on vaccine safety.
  • The risks, benefits, and myths associated with COVID-19 vaccinations for children and youth.
  • What to ask a health provider about COVID-19 vaccination if your child has a disability.
  • How community partners are working to protect Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian American, and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander children and youth with disabilities who live in communities disproportionately impacted by COVID-1.

For questions about the webinar, please contact CDC’s Office of Minority Health and Health Equity at omhhe@xxxxxxx.

Protecting Our Children and Youth from COVID-19:

Information for Parents, Caregivers, and Community

Partners Webinar

July 29th, 2022, 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (ET)

Zoom link for the webinar

Passcode: COVID@19

US: +1 669 254 5252

Webinar ID: 160 289 8598

Passcode: 84651390

If you're having trouble reading this message, click here

This service is provided by the CDC/ATSDR Office of Women's Health. Email comments or suggestions to owh@xxxxxxx.

For more information about women’s health, visit www.cdc.gov/women.

Disclaimer:
Links to non-Federal organizations are provided solely as a service to our users. These links do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by CDC/ATSDR or the Federal Government, and none should be inferred. The CDC/ATSDR is not responsible for the content of the individual organization Web pages found at these links.

1600 Clifton Rd   Atlanta, GA 30329   1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)   TTY: 888-232-6348
Questions or Problems  |