Features from this week: Heart Health, Game Day Food, and more

Title: Features from this week: Heart Health, Game Day Food, and more
Hot topics and Features from CDC this week.
CDCCDC In Review
www.cdc.gov/features
Saving Lives. Protecting People. TM
Facebook Twitter

February 3, 2017

Hot Topics from CDC this week:

Blood cells under microscope

HIV/AIDS

People collecting water

Image of the Week

Illustration of mosquito and lab equipment

Flu-It's Not too Late

Features This Week:

Mother and daughter taking selfie

Heart Health

Heart disease, the leading killer of Americans, doesn't just suddenly happen. It takes decades to develop, and your risk increases as you age.

Woman hugging man

National Black HIV/AIDS

February 7 is National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD). This year's theme, I Am My Brother's and Sister's Keeper, emphasizes our responsibility to stand united with our family and friends in the fight against HIV and AIDS.

Football and party food

Game Day Food Safety Tips

Tackling a buffet at your Super Bowl gathering? Practice these game rules and keep the runs on the field.

Young girl getting dental exam

Children's Dental Health

February is Children's Dental Health Month. Learn how most cavities in children can be prevented, and how CDC brings this program to children at highest risk for decay.

Woman with exercise ball

Women and Heart Disease

Learn about heart disease and women and what you can do to keep a healthy heart.

Large group of young adults

E-Cigarettes & Young People

Talk with teens and young adults you know about the dangers of e-cigarette use.

Girl playing in snow

Be Prepared During Winter

Winter storms and cold temperatures can be hazardous. Stay safe and healthy by planning ahead. Prepare your home and cars. Prepare for power outages and outdoor activity. Check on older adults.

Dept of Health and Human Services Logo  CDC 24/7 - Saving Lives, Protecting People, Saving Money. CDC.gov/24-7
CDC on Facebook   CDC on Twitter   CDC YouTube Channel  CDC Instagram   CDC Pinterest
CDC Vital Signsô ñ Learn about the latest public health data. Read CDC Vital SignsôÖ

This email was sent to list-cdc@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention • 1600 Clifton Rd • Atlanta, GA 30333 • 1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) Powered by GovDelivery