CDC's Division of Reproductive Health wants your feedback.

Title: CDC's Division of Reproductive Health wants your feedback.
Division of Reproductive Health Global Activity eUpdate

Just one more day left to take our survey!

Share your thoughts…help us evaluate our digital content.

Please take a moment to help the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Division of Reproductive Health evaluate its digital content. We value your opinion and your feedback is extremely important.

Take this 5 minute survey: https://s.userzoom.com/m/MyBDMjYwUzMwNSAg

We anticipate that it will take approximately 5 minutes to complete these questions. Your responses to all questions will be kept in a secure manner. All information is used for evaluation purposes only, and we do not plan to share the data with anyone outside CDC.

Thank you!

This email was sent to list-cdc@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) · 1600 Clifton Rd · Atlanta, GA 30333 · 1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) Powered by GovDelivery