Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) NIIW Activities (National Infant Immunization Week) Update

Title: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) NIIW Activities (National Infant Immunization Week) Update

CDC’s new mass media campaign targeting parents is designed for use throughout the year, even after National Infant Immunization Week.

These materials help  educate parents about vaccines’ safe, proven disease-protection benefits.  We encourage our partners to distribute these products locally to television and radio stations, newspaper outlets, and magazine publishers.  Promotional materials are available in both English and Spanish, including:

2012 National Infant Immunization Week (NIIW) banner

This email was sent to list-cdc@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) · 1600 Clifton Rd · Atlanta, GA 30333 · 1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) Powered by GovDelivery