CDC Data & Statistics Features Updates: Obesity Rates and Cancer Disparities

Title: CDC Data & Statistics Features Updates: Obesity Rates and Cancer Disparities

New CDC.gov feature articles on data and statistics topics are now available. The summaries and links are below; visit CDC.gov to learn more.

Compared with whites, Blacks had 51% higher and Hispanics had 21% higher obesity rates ~ To reduce racial and ethnic disparities in obesity rates we must intensify our efforts to create an environment for healthy living.

Rates for New Cancer Cases and Deaths by Race/Ethnicity and Sex ~ Talk to your doctor about ways you can reduce your cancer risk.

Modify/Update Subscriber Preferences  |  Unsubscribe  |  Send Feedback  |  Learn more about CDC Email Updates

To receive the latest news for your region, please update your profile with your country, state and zip code.

Questions or problems?  Please contact support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) · 1600 Clifton Rd · Atlanta GA 30333 · 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)