NORA Symposium - April 18-20, 2006

NIOSH eNews FLASH MESSAGE logo

  Don't Miss the Last Day to Register Online at the Lower Advance Rate!

NORA logoJust a reminder that Monday, April 3, is the last day to register online for the NORA Symposium 2006. Please visit https://secure.nsc.org/forms/niosh_nora/register.cfm today and enter your registration.

By doing so, you will save time and money:

  • Once online registration ends on Monday, the advance rate of $250 will no longer be available, and on-site registration will cost $300.
  • We expect a vigorous turnout for the symposium. Avoid the rush and long lines for on-site registration.

The NORA Symposium 2006 will celebrate the accomplishments in the first decade of the National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA), honor the partnerships that led to those successes, and launch the second decade of NORA. For further details, see http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/nora/symp06/. Your participation is important to us. We look forward to seeing you there.
Dr. John Howard signature
John Howard, M.D.
NIOSH Director

  NIOSH eNews Web site