Re: [Lf carrier] Enquiring the progress of KylinSoft CGL 5.0 Registration

Dear Joe,

Please ignore the last email I sent to you which I claimed that I checked the link you provided and everything is correct. Actually, I want to make a few minor changes to our registration files and the CGL registered distributions page.

With regard to our registration files, the changes are:

    - I replaced 'x86_64' with 'x86-64'.
    - I replaced 'MIPS' with 'mips64'.
    - I replaced 'ARM' with 'aarch64'.
    - I replaced 'Kylin Linux Advanced Server' with 'KYLIN Linux Advanced Server'.

Regarding the above modifications, I have updated the registration files and put them in the attachment.

Other than that, I would like to amend a few things in the CGL registered distributions page you provided:

    - The product name I would like used on the CGL registered distributions page is 'KYLIN Linux Advanced Server V10'.
    - The exact names and URL I would like used on the CGL registered distributions page are:
    KYLIN Linux Advanced Server V10(aarch64):https://www.kylinos.cn/linuxfoundation/Kylin Linux Advanced Server V10(aarch64).xls
    KYLIN Linux Advanced Server V10(mips64):https://www.kylinos.cn/linuxfoundation/Kylin Linux Advanced Server V10(mips64).xls
    KYLIN Linux Advanced Server V10(x86-64):https://www.kylinos.cn/linuxfoundation/Kylin Linux Advanced Server V10(x86-64).xls

Please accept my apologize for any inconvenience caused during the repairs.

Regards,
Celine
Software Engineer
Server R&D Department