KylinSoft CGL 5.0 Registration

Dear CGL workgroup,

I'm writing this letter to recognize my email address and submit the registration files.

In the past two weeks, I have sent a few emails with 1608689768@xxxxxx. Since I haven't received any reply for a while, I thought my emails were treated as spam, so I registered a new email address celineksos@xxxxxxxxx. Please ignore the emails sent from 1608689768@xxxxxx and focus on the emails sent from celineksos@xxxxxxxxx.

"KylinSoft" is a famous company who develops Linux based operating systems and has a large number of users in China. The IP address of our company is http://www.kylinos.cn/ . As a national team of "operating system", Kylinsoft Corporation with security trusted operating system technology as the core, boasts "KYLIN"、"NeoKylin" two brands, for the general areas to build security innovation operating system and the corresponding solutions, and special field oriented a high security and reliable operating systems and solutions.Kylinsoft Corporation has been awarded the first prize of National Science and Technology Progress in 2017 and 2018, which is the only national science and technology Progress award in the field of operating system in New China.After 20 years of grinding precipitation, Kylinsoft has now formed a server operating system software, desktop operating system, embedded operating system, kylincloud products, can support the mainstream domestic CPU,such as PHYTIUM、Kunpeng、LOONGSON、SUNWAY、HYGON、Zhaoxin.Kylinsoft service party and government as well as the important industry for more than a m, accumulated nearly thousands of software and hardware of ecological adaptation.

Up to now, the following distributions developed by our company have been registered as CGL-compliant products:
NeoKylin Advanced Server Operating System V5 (x86) has been registered as a CGL4.0-compliant product.
NeoKylin Advanced Server Operating System V6 (x86) has been registered as a CGL5.0-compliant product.
NeoKylin Advanced Server Operating System V7 (x86) has been registered as a CGL5.0-compliant product.

Now, due to the releasing of new products and the business development needs, we hope to register our company's newly developed "Kylin Advanced Server Operating System V10" supporting three different server platforms (X86, ARM, and MIPS) as a product that meets the CGL5.0 specification.

Please find attached our registration files for CGL 5.0. For any additional information. Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Regards,
Celine
Software Engineer
Server R&D Department