Since this is the first time Enea is registering for the CGL certification the process might be a bit more tedious. There might be a couple of questions that  could come up during the review, hoping that you can help me.

Also, you have not claimed support for any GAPs. You do not need to for the registration, but I wanted to make sure that you were aware of them in case you did want to disclose support for some of those features.

Alexandru Vaduva (on behalf of the CGL workgroup).

On Monday, December 7, 2015 1:53 PM, Cosmin Moldoveanu <Cosmin.Moldoveanu@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

/C

-----Original Message-----
From: Cosmin Moldoveanu
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 3:32 PM
To: 'lf_cgl_registration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <lf_cgl_registration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CGL 5.0 Registration - Enea Linux

Dear All,

Enea Linux is an Yocto Project compatible Linux based distribution - http://www.enea.com/linux .Starting Enea Linux 5.0, we have built a Carrier Grade Linux distribution for PPC32 platforms, based on meta-cgl layer.
Please find attached our registration file for CGL 5.0. For any additional information, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Regards,
Cosmin Moldoveanu
Chief Designer, Enea Linux
Enea Software AB