[Lf_carrier] meta-cgl proposition update

Hello Joe,

Here are some issues that I am concerned of, since I will not be so close of that Enea is doing for CGL and I would still like the work to go as smooth as possible:
- The lf_carrier mainlining list was only an internal proposition.
- The meta-cgl Bugzilla section is only used by me.
- The knowledge around CGL requirements might not be at an acceptable level for the people involved into meta-cgl initiative.

Maybe it is time that we prepare an email for letting others know of our current working strategy and also about the best practices around meta-cgl.
My idea involved writing an email towards the Yocto Project community with all our committers at CC in which to present them with the new strategy involving the two mailing lists lf_carrier and yoctoproject. Maybe we could also mention there about the Yocto Project meta-cgl Bugzilla section or info on how to signal bugs and on what each one is working at.

I also imagined that in this email we should once again encourage people to ask their questions and raise the problems they meet into their interaction process. Of course I still want to keep the focus onto the qemu machines and maybe from time to time to post some of the registered progress both on the various CGL supported architectures but also related to other implementations or ideas around CGL available in meta-cgl.

What is your opinion on the above mentioned issues?
Also what are the other issues that you might have identified might be necessary to be brought into discussion here?

Alex V.