[Lf_carrier] meta-cgl calculator feature

Hello guys,

I am today addressing to you because I am interested in developing a CGL compliance calculator feature. I want to explain you my idea and gather feedback from you.
I believe you the people who interact most with CGL have the best output for such a features.

The work I am talking about is related to the existing meta-cgl layer, part of the yocto project initiative. More information available here:
  - https://www.yoctoproject.org/
  - http://git.enea.com/cgit/linux/meta-cgl.git/

For the moment there is no such tool as it is for example on LSB compliance and I believe it is time CGL builds its own. As I see it, this compliance calculator could offer the following:
  - parse the requirement template file
  - auto complete the template correspondingly with the requirements that are met/resolved.
      - this can be at first done by hard coding the required information
      - with time tests such as ptest, ltp, ddt and others could be added to verify and approve this.
  - offer the possibility for doing reports based on categories.

The compliance calculator would work kind of backwards: For every existing recipe it will state the CGL ID, notes, level of compliance and disclosure type.
   The level of compliance I believe should be more then 'yes' or 'no' because in yocto a recipe can be written and work on its own, but this does not mean that it is CGL compliant. So my suggestion would be to have the following values attached to it: [full, partial, none], which will later be translated as follows: yes-full, no-partial/none.
The same procedure will be done if any gaps are met.

I would like to take my time and say thanks to Joe MacDonald who also helped me with his feedback,ideas and interest for meta-cgl.
Thank you to guys for your time for reading this email and for any feedback that will come.

Regards,
Alex Vaduva