[Lf_cgl_registration] RedFlag Registration CGL5.0

Thanks for your submission and participation in the CGL process.

Your registration has been reviewed and seems fine.  One question did come
up about STD.20.1-STD.20.4, however.  Your documents indicate the
implementation is Ca-certificates v2010.63.  Typically, other registrants
choose to claim the implementation through their certificate-generation
tool (pyca, openssl, etc.).  Your registration information is still valid,
however we're just drawing it to your attention.

Please send along the details you would like on the CGL registration page,
a logo you would like displayed, if any, and links to where you will be
hosting the disclosure documents.  Once we have that, we'll update the
registered distribution pages.

-Joe MacDonald (on behalf of the CGL workgroup).