May you give me some info about CGL process

Dear Sir or Madam,

I send this email purpose is hoping to get more information about CGL
Certification.

In last year,our distribution /NeoShine Linux Server 5 /passed LSB3.1
Certification. At present, we want to upgrade the system in accord with
CGL3.2 Standard.
But we just started it,so ,may you detailed introduce me about the CGL
authentication process, authentication cycle , cost and any info about it:)
Or would you like give me some links about the introduction
authentication CGL process ,and whether exist IRC channel for CGL
organization.

Any of your replies are very importancefor me.Thank you:)
Maybe my expression was not very appropriate,because my English is not
very well,please forgive me.

Warmest Regards,
Dongyu Zhen