CGL Conf Call Wed Jan 7th

Dan,
Unfortunately the meeting time works out to 5 am in the time zone in
which I am ensconced through the end of this week. Don't count on me, if
I have trouble sleeping I might be on but no guarantees.

As input for the call, I most likely won't be able to travel the week of
Jan. 19 due to personal business, I can dial in but won't be able to
have my smilin' mug there in person. I'll be in Oregon so time
difference isn't an issue though for dialing in.

Also, IBM has not renewed its SCOPE membership, while we remain active
in and committed to the LF and CGL, we are no longer in SCOPE (as of
Jan. 1 this year). Which means you can't show me SCOPE-internal
documents or information...