CGL Technical Face-to-Face

Joe,

We will make sure that it is coordinated so you are not roaming the hallways
:).

What logistics are you looking for? I don't think we need a formal agenda on
what order we work on this etc. I think you may want to know, what time we
start etc.

My suggestion is that we start first thing on Tuesday morning. I would like to
bias the bulk of the work be done on the first day so we can have reasonable
exit time.

I intend on coming up on Monday night so I can leave earlier on Wednesday. As
for the location, I can give you the directions etc. but we are essentially at
the 101 and Great America Parkway.

Dan any more comments.