Von: ext Dan Cauchy [mailto:dcauchy@xxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. Februar 2008 10:04
An: Dan Cauchy; Seiler, Glenn; lf_carrier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Hjorth,
Klaus (NSN - DE/Munich); Paul.Steinberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
Timo.Jokiaho@xxxxxxxxx; Gabriella.Poczo@xxxxxxx
Betreff: RE: Joint CGOS-CGL meeting minutes

Please find enclosed the latest draft SCOPE-CGL process document. This
version incorporates the comments and changes from our joint meeting.

Klaus, would you please provide a diagram and brief description of the
CGOS workgroup for the introduction section?

Regards,

Dan.

Dan Cauchy

Director of Marketing