Re-chartered CGL - Conference Call

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 11:54 +0300, timo.jokiaho@xxxxxxx wrote:
> John et.al
>
> The time of the call is a bit challenging for European folks. I am sure
> Dan Cauchy could breif folks about
> SCOPE meeting last week. The primary thing is that SCOPE feels that the
> meeting with LF-CGL is needed
> around upcoming CGO Gap publication and around cooperation mode.

Midnight isn't good for a call?  :)

CGL is one of the few workgroups where we have both Asian and European
participants.  We have struggled with call times in the past, but
perhaps we could alternate calls between evenings (good for Asia) and
mornings (good for Europe).  We can add this to the agenda for the
meeting.

I'm sure Dan and Glenn can cover the updates from the SCOPE meetings
this time around.  What is the timeframe for the upcoming CGL Gap
publication?

Cheers,
John