From: lf_carrier-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:lf_carrier-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Soren Hansen
Sent: September 12, 2007 3:48 AM
To: lf_carrier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LF membership requirement

I found a comment in the ml archives that you need to be an LF member to
submit a CGL registration. Where is this documented?  I can't seem to
find it anywhere.

--
Soren Hansen

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux ARM (vger)]     [Linux ARM MSM]     [Linux Omap]     [Linux Arm]     [Linux Tegra]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Samsung SOC]     [eCos]     [Linux Fastboot]     [Gcc Help]     [Git]     [DCCP]     [IETF Announce]     [Security]     [Linux MIPS]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [Asterisk PBX]