From: lf_carrier-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:lf_carrier-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Peter R. Badovinatz
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:52 PM
To: Seiler, Glenn
Cc: lf_carrier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Minutes: CGL conf call - 10/18

Seiler, Glenn wrote:
> I am at ATCA show today and talked w SCOPE chairman. CGOS gaps doc not

> approved by board yet. Cannot go external until approved.
> Regards.

Glenn,
That's understood and good to have status.  So the question morphs to,
is it their aim to have it so approved in time for the end of November
joint meetings?

I know that back in Chicago we met and SCOPE allowed us to view and
discuss a draft version of their first profile, but we weren't able to
take it or to use it freely which made it hard to work with.

Unless of course they want us to comment on it in aiding them to decide
what to make public.

> -glenn
>

> Sent by GoodLink (www.good.com)
>
><snip>

Peter
--
Peter R. Badovinatz aka 'Wombat'
STG Telecommunications, Linux & Standards