CGL4.0 registration

xiaowu.wu@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> hi,
>

> First of all, thank you for your prompt reply.
>

> we are enquiring LF for the membership.
>

> I now still have some further questions regarding CGL 4.0  registration:
>

> 1. is there any extra charge for CGL registration?

No.

> 2. When does the 'CGL compliance' stikcer expire?
>
> Will it hold valid for one year? or until next generation CGL
> requirements are
> issued?

It is not a 'compliance' sticker, rather, it is simply a
registration pointer that you've completed the registration
process.

That said, it will not expire, it will remain online.  However,
as future versions are released it would become less interesting
to only be registered against an old version.

> 3.Roughly how long does it take to receive the approval from LF_CGL after
> submitting the registration template?

About 30 to 45 days.

> 4.Upon the successful registration, what can we expect? (e.g. in which
> way we
> will be tagged as 'CGL compliance')?  or only a link logo listed on CGL
> website?

Only the link.  We do not currently state 'CGL Compliance', only
that you're registered.

> 5.when is CGL 5.0 Registration likely to be launched?

We do not yet have a schedule for CGL 5.