________________________________

De : lf_carrier-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lf_carrier-bounc=
es@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Wilson, Andrew
Envoy=E9 : vendredi 27 avril 2007 01:39
=C0 : Haddad Ibrahim-WPFT64; John J Grana; Seiler, Glenn
Cc : Smarduch Mario-CMS063; lf_carrier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; MacDonald,Joe;=
 timo.jokiaho@xxxxxxx; lf_carrier-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE: About Linux Collaboration Summit

Ibrahim, I believe this mailing list is as close to CGL steering as current=
ly exists.
Again, I think the interested member companies should ideally go into the J=
une
meeting with an agreed-upon plan, and not wait another 6-7 weeks just to ha=
ve a conversation
about CGL next steps with TLF management.
 =

cheers
 =

atw