From: Seiler, Glenn [mailto:glenn.seiler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 9:07 AM
To: MacDonald, Joe; Smarduch Mario-CMS063
Cc: lf_carrier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: About Linux Collaboration Summit

 Hi Mario;
 Yes, this is the event that I mentioned to you in Chicago. It is the
first LF face to face.
I have no idea what to expect, but there is a very preliminary agenda
floating around. It looks to be Thur thru Saturday, with many of the
technical committees on Saturday.

It is invitation only. (Weird?!). I asked Tom Hanrahan to get me an
invite for Joe and another member of my team.
You should have gotten one if you are on the CGL LF mailing list. That
is not the same mailing list as the old OSDL list.

Regards,
-glenn