Web Application Firewall bypass via Bluecoat device

Hi,
we have published a new post in our blog titled "How to hack a company by circumventing its WAF through the abuse of a different security appliance and win bug bounties".

We basically have [ab]used a Bluecoat device behaving as a request forwarder to mask our malicious payload, avoid WAF detection, hit an HTTP endpoint vulnerable to RCE and pop out a shell.

Full story is here: https://www.redtimmy.com/web-application-hacking/how-to-hack-a-company-by-circumventing-its-waf-through-the-abuse-of-a-different-security-appliance-and-win-bug-bounties/

regards
RedTimmy Security