Re: <BASE> tag used for hijacking external resources (XSS)

Makes sense as a trick to bypass some crappy XSS filters that look
forstrings like "javascript:", but I don't think it's a vulnerability
in itself.

--
“There's a reason we separate military and the police: one fights the
enemy of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the