Re: FRHACK OS v1 alpha1 released

I just would like to clarify that, unfortunately, I (again) did a mistake.

Please forget the name "FRHACK OS" forever, and call it, if you want,
"Back Track FRHACK Edition".
I apologize for this (too fast, too bad).
All credits for Back Track are (and must to be) due to the
remote-exploit.org guys ( http://remote-exploit.org ).
I salute them for their awesome work and apologize again.

So now, shame on me, flame or continue what you're doing.

Cheers
/JA