Re: Asante FM2008 10/100 Ethernet switch backdoor login

Asante have released v1.07 of this switch's firmware which removes the "superuser" "asante" CLI credentials.  After uploading this firmware into my switch, I examined a TFTP dump and could not identify similar credentials.  It does not positively rule in or out that the backdoor is gone, but Asante claim in their notes on the new firmware this back door has been removed.