Re: OpenWiki<--v0.78 Cross-Site Scripting

OpenWiki is _not_ vulnerable to Cross Site Scripting (XSS)

I'm the admin of OpenWiki.com and a close friend to Laurens Pit, the Creator of OpenWiki.

You cannot insert code in a wikipage or via URL parameters as they are all escaped before usage, so nothing can be compromised at other sites

The site has run for 8 years now. I can assure you that with such an open application where anyone may anonymously enter data, many have attempted to compromise it  But afaik it never has been.

Regards,
Jaap.