RE: hacking the mitsubishi GB-50A

> If you read your own post you would realize that Mitsubishi
> kept the device ipaddress prefix as 192.168.1 so only you
> can attack yourself.

> 192.168 cannot be access from the internet ;-)
> [unless you NAT at which point its your NAT config problem]

Wow, I'm glad to hear that machines with private addresses can't be
attacked unless NAT is misconfigured. I'm also glad that we only have to
worry about attacks coming directly from the Internet, and that our LANs
are as safe as ever.

I'll stop worrying about securing Intranet devices and applications, and
use 192.168.1 addressing as my only security measure from now on.

</sarcasm>