Pizco vulnerable to buffer overflow in activex

It's possible that users that uses Pizco were vulnerable to the same vulnerability that "Aurigma ImageUploader4.ocx" that found Elazar Broad.

This post is this:
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/27539

The version of ImageUploader4 is 4.1.36.0

And I say that it's possible because I find a site  where I download it, but I don't saw where the Activex control is used.

Web with the vulnerable control:
http://cdnimg.piczo.com/images/uploader/piczo_fast_uploader.cab