Re[2]: Microsoft FTP Client Multiple Bufferoverflow Vulnerability

Given the past issues with .zip and .rar unpackers, unpacking an archive should be considered a risky activity. In some sense, opening, accessing, playing, or otherwise touching any file from an unknown source could be considered risky. The list of issues with media files, archive files, (or more accurately put, the applications that handle them) and the like is too long to recite, but informative.

---Matthew