Re: Re: Re: Re: Gadu-Gadu Local/Remote Buffer Overflow vulnerability

> I don't. First, it's a .txt file, not a .dll file. > Second, this file is a part of emoticon sets.

You are simply wrong as nobody receives the text file assuming this is to be used as a configuration file. 'High severity' is far away from the true situation, thus this kind of advisory should not be considered that serious.

/DD Honkey