security contact for mitsubishi electric?

Hi All,

I believe I've found some potentially serious security weaknesses in Mitsubishi Electric's GB-50A web-based aircon controller. (ie: being able to turn off all aircon in a building if it's run by one of these ;-) )

Anyone have any idea how best to get hold of someone at Mitsubishi that can actually do anything about this?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk