rare bug in Opera 9.20 browser

In this opportunity I go to you with the purpose of communicating a strange fault to them that finds in operates. It consists of creating a document in HTML and in beating a chain of characters $/?(dollar, sweeps, comile) in hexadecimal serian (24 2F 22) this promouth that when trying to see the source code when lowering the bar to visualize the end of the east document promouth that the navigator fails I leave a test of concept down

I leave a test of concept down

http://es.geocities.com/jplopezy/index.htm