Re: XSS vulnerability on various german online banking sites (sparkasse) - CORRECTION

Ulrich Keil wrote:
The "Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe" with a transaction volume of over 3.300 billion euro is one of the largest banks for private customers in germany. Many local member-banks of the group use the online banking portal provided by sfze (http://www.sfze.de/), a subsidiary company of Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe.

After having published the XSS vulnerability on various sparkassen online banking sites 24 hours ago, I received feedback from the company sfze.

They informed me that the DO NOT operate the online banking portal which is affected by the vulnerability.

I therefore have to apologize: It was not my intention to blame the wrong company. sfze has nothing to do with the XSS vulnerability on german online-banking sites.

To say this clear: I do not know definitely which subsidiary company of Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe is responsible for the online banking portal, and is able to fix this problem.

Ulrich Keil
--
http://www.derkeiler.com
PGP Fingerprint: 5FA4 4C01 8D92 A906 E831  CAF1 3F51 8F47 1233 9AAD