Re: RE: Defeating Citibank Virtual Keyboard protection using screenshot method

My opinion is that there are better ways to capture login information for virtual keyboards. Look for firefox plugins like tamper data or any other plugins displaying post parameters. I already tested www.citibank.hu. It could be another "anti virtual keyboard method", too.

Regards
Zoltan Balazs