Re: [Full-disclosure] A Botted Fortune 500 a Day

Is this in anyway surprising?  I think we all know the answer is no.  Many
Fortune 500 companies have more employees than some ISPs have customers.
Should we really expect differently?

Also, as a side note, I would like to add that just because SPAM is coming
from a certain gateway does not necessarily mean that the machines on
their network are infected.  We could assume this, but then again I would
have to assume Microsoft's network is full of bots because I get SPAM
originating from Hotmail.com.  It might be logical and in many cases to
assume this, but it's worth noting this may not be the case.

Steven