Re: stompy the session stomper - tool availability

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, Rogan Dawes wrote:

> Just wanted to point out that Dave has had nothing to do with WebScarab
> (and that I recognise that WebScarab's analysis is pretty trivial).

Geee, sorry, I suck for misspelling your name (but feel retroactively
avenged: this happens to me quite often ;-).

> Would you have any objection to me including/porting Stompy's analysis
> portion into WebScarab, to make it more accessible to folk?

No, why, it'd be in all likelihood helpful to others; the code is LGPLed,
and I can relicense it to you under some other terms if you prefer.