Re: Browser bugs hit IE, Firefox today (SANS)

Thor Larholm <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ... reminds me of inconsistencies in how the security context of an
> object is handled inside Firefox.

Is this a current/outstanding problem? Is there a relevant bugzilla entry?

> However, reading the contentDocument property of the DOM element instead
> of the through the frames collection will give you a reference to the
> document object inside the thirdparty domain ...

Sorry, but I cannot follow. Could you please show an example?

Thanks,

Paul Szabo   psz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.maths.usyd.edu.au/u/psz/
School of Mathematics and Statistics   University of Sydney    Australia