Undisclosed cross site scripting vulnerabilities in domaintools.com - requesting contacts

Hi there.
I found some vulnerabilities on the page of domaintools.com.
Unfortunelly I couldn't find any interesting contacts like e-mail adresses
or something else to report the vulnerability.
Is there someone who got some information on how to contact them?

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

David Vieira-Kurz