Re: SSL VPNs and security

Very good information, we use F5 firepass products and I could see the same issue inherinet in your statements. The benefits to the business, from a cost perspective, are many, no need for tokens unless you are doing 2-factor auth, which I encourage as it will check your personal PIN against your AD account to ensure you are, who you say you are. Without 2-factor, it's a lost cause.

Thoughts?