Re: Bypassing ISA Server 2004 with IPv6

The "no excuse" is binding IPv6 to the adapters in the first place and
expecting an IPv4 app to filter it.   ISA doesn't filter NetBEUI either...
So, don't bind NetBEUI to the adapter, or better yet, if you do, don't
expect it to be filtered.

On 4/5/06 3:12 AM, "Christine Kronberg" <seeker@xxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all: