Re: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 Firewall issue

If you're going to get someone to run the mytrojan.exe file, why not just
have it add itself to the exception list for you?  I've said it a million
times, and here is a million-and-one: When a statement starts off with "If I
get someone to run X on their their system, I can," then it doesn't matter
how it ends.