Beta product testing

Hello,

I'm looking to get blunt feedback from security analysts on beta product
releases, but before I describe the product or make a call for beta
testers I have a few general questions:

*	Who are the leading contracted security testing companies, and
what's the advantage of using them?
*	Who are the leading non-contracted security testing companies?
*	Are there lists dedicated to testing security products?
*	On which lists is it permissible to post calls for beta testers?

Thanks in advance,

Bill Stout

www.greenborder.com