I-Saudi.Com First K-S-A WarGamE

This War Game is the first Saudi War Game.

we tried to make the War- Game levels so easy as

possible to make sure that experts and even

newbies can join us and have a good time.

The WarGame requires the basics of programming,

security bugs and needs some thinking. Many of

those people who played the WarGame said that

it's wonderfull because (almost) every body can

play it, we have just 2 or 3 persons has

completed the levels, can you be one of them ;)

http://www.i-saudi.com
Best Regards