Re: readdir_r considered harmful

I wrote:
> readdir_r considered harmful
> ============================

A second revision of this advisory (and any future revisions) can be
found at <http://womble.decadentplace.org.uk/readdir_r-advisory.html>.
I have updated the recommendations to cover HP-UX and Tru64 properly.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
When you say `I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just stare ...