Re: Require many large corporate emails for contact regarding vulnerability.

I just read an article, somewhere that refered to this post and claimed me to be talking useless about the "sky falling"

Just to clarify the reason for this post, was to get the attention of these companies. Within 3 hours of making the post, I recieved contact details for security expect of 4 of those companies, from employees who are active on this website. All 4 of those vulnerabilities were resolved.

The rest are still oblivious.