RE: Cisco VPN Concentrator Groupname Enumeration Vulnerability

Cisco has made public a Security Notice, available at

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-sn-20050624-vpn-grpname.shtml

which includes information about the issue, mitigation measures and
fixed software
availability.

We would like to thank Roy Hills and NTA-Monitor for following
responsible disclosure practices and working with us on this issue.

Dario Ciccarone
CCIE #10395
Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT)
Cisco Systems, Inc.
dciccaro@xxxxxxxxx