Re: [Full-disclosure] [VulnDiscuss] Re: -==phpBB 2.0.14 Multiple Vulnerabilities==-[Scanned]

Paul Laudanski wrote:

Risk: Low Risk!!
Impact: Multiple Vulnerabilities.

-==phpBB 2.0.14 Multiple Vulnerabilities==-

Unsure if its me, but I didn't see a vendor notification here? Might be because I'm so happy being a proud new dad, but, I thought proper disclosure etiquette involved vendor notification and time to test properly, and waiting for a patch to be released?

Whatever happened to that?

Nothing happened to that - it was never true. Those of us who find bugs would really appreciate it if every Microsoft MVP would stop astroturfing these lists about it too.

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.