English-language version of K-OTik.COM launched today !

Hi all,

Today we launched the English-language version of our security and vulnerability monitoring portal K-OTik.COM

English advisories and alerts are now available through email, Web site, and RSS/XML feeds.

K-OTik Security English Version :
http://www.k-otik.com/english

K-OTik Security English Advisories Mailing list (subscribe) :
http://www.k-otik.com/english/mailing

RSS/XML Advisories :
http://www.k-otik.com/advisorieseng.xml

Your comments are welcome

Best regards
Gilles Fabienni - Security Engineer
K-OTik Security Research & Monitoring Team 24/7
http://www.k-otik.com